We are very happy that you have chosen to visit us on our website! Whether you are new to our church or just checking us out to see if you’d like to come, we hope that you find all the information you are looking for. Here at Bouquet Canyon Church it is our desire to be living out what God intends every church to be: a community of people who have put their trust in Jesus Christ, who are fully devoted to him and to each other, whose lives are continually being changed by God's influence, and who support each other in being world changers for Christ. Wherever you're at spiritually, we believe it is really important for you to be part of a Bible-based, Christ-centered church where you can grow. We hope that our community could be that kind of place for you.
First, Get to Know Us
- Look at the "What We're About" section. This will tell you about our mission, purposes and core values.
- Check out our Statement of Faith located on our "Beliefs" page. This will tell you what we hold to be true.
- Come to our 101 class. This is an introductory class to learn about the church and what we believe. It is held on the second Sunday of each month during the second service, starting at 10:40 am. Contact the church office to sign up.
Second, Let Us Get to Know You!
- Come to our "Friday at the Fords'" gathering. It is a casual get together at our pastor’s house where you can ask questions and get to know Pastor Billy, his family, and others.
- Join one of our Life Groups.
- Come to one of our fun Connecting Events. We have lots of activities that are geared toward just getting to know one another. So, if Frisbee, hiking or eating are fun to you, come and join us!
- And, if you haven’t already, come to our Sunday Worship Service!
If you still have some burning questions that haven’t been addressed, feel free to call our office during the week at (661) 296-2400 and a very helpful person will point you in the right direction.
We hope to meet you soon!